Rough bumps and challenging terrain are all in a day’s work. Feeling them shouldn’t have to be. The Toro GrandStand combines the speed and comfort of a zero-turn rider with the on-and-off ease of a wide area walk-behind — creating a fast, maneuverable and more productive alternative. And now the GrandStand is even better with all-new next generation upgrades that add up to higher productivity, lower maintenance and easier service. This mower has a 15 HP (11 kw) Kawasaki® FS541 engine with a 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck.
GrandStand® 36" (91 cm) 15 HP 541cc (74534)
- Exceptional visibility from the GrandStand protects the operator, the mower and the property. The operator is better able to steer clear of obstacles, and easily pass beneath branches.
- Toro's foldable operator platform instantly converts the GrandStand to a walk-behind. It easily lowers back down when its time to ride – saving time, money and trailer space by eliminating the need to switch mowers.
- Conserves space to get more machines on your trailer, or allows for a smaller trailer and lighter load.
- With hefty cast iron spindles including maintenance free bearings plus only annual grease points, there will be less need for routine maintenance. That means less time spent off your mower and more time generating profits with it.
15 HP* (11 kw) Kawasaki® FS541
- Fuel Capacity
Gasoline - 7.8 gallons (29.5 L)
- Cutting Width
36" (91.4 cm)
- Blade Tip Speed
18,500+ ft/min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type
.25" (.6 cm) heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame
3" x 1.5" x 12 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 12 gauge)
- Caster Tires
11" x 4" - 5" (28 cm x 10.2 cm - 12.7 cm) flat-free semi-pneumatic
- Deck Design
7-gauge 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE® with bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute
- Drive System
Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
- Drive Tires
18" x 8.5" - 8" (46 cm x 22 cm - 20 cm)
- Engine Displacement
- Ground Speed
8.0 mph forward (12.9 km/h)
- Height of Cut
1" - 5" in 1/4" (2.5 cm - 12.7 cm in 6 mm) increments
- Hour Meter
- Hydraulic Fluid
- Comfort Platform
Foldable Operator Platform with Suspension
- Spindle Bearings
- Spindle Housing
9 3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter cast iron
833 lbs. (377.8 kg)
* The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAEJ2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.